Wolverine 8mm and Super 8
3" and 5" Movie Reels to Digital MovieMaker
Convert your Film into digital now before the memories are lost forever!
Use Promo Code WC2009 and receive $20.00 off and FREE SHIPPING (ground)
Need help buying? Call 949-458-9888
Your old reel-to-reel 8mm and Super 8 films are degrading. Worse, the memories are fading and the film is becoming more brittle just sitting in the box. Convert your Film into digital now before the memories are lost forever!
Introducing the Wolverine Reels2Digital Moviemaker. A very simple to use device that will convert your movie reels into digital movies (no sound) with few strokes. Works like a typical projector where you mount the 3 inch or 5 inch reel, insert a memory card, press few buttons and the apparatus will play the film and scan frame-by-frame to create a digital MP4 movie file that you can play on any computer, you can edit, upload to the internet or burn to DVD's.
The Wolverine Reels2Digital Moviemaker pays for itself taking into consideration that photo Labs are charging more than a dollar to digitize a single foot of film!
- A fully automated apparatus to digitize 8 and Super 8 Movie Reels (NO SOUND)
- Frame-by-Frame digitizing for high-quality digital conversion
- Stand-alone machine, no computer, no software or Drivers are required
- Scans and directly saves digital movies into SD/SDHC cards (32GB max, not included)
- Converts 8 and Super 8 movies into MPEG-4 (MP4) digital movie files at 720P/ 30 fps
- Compatible with all Windows, Mac and Linux Operating Systems
- Playback to TV's using the included TV Cable
- Image sensor: 3.53 Mega pixels (2304H x 1536V) 1/3" CMOS sensor
- Display: Color 2.4" TFT LCD
- Exposure control: Auto/Manual (-2.0 to 2.0)
- White balance: Auto
- Resolution 720P
- Frame rate: 30 frames
- Scan method: Video
- Film type: 8 mm and Super 8 roll film in 5" or 3" reel
- File Output format: MP4
- TV-OUT type: NTSC
- Built-in memory: None
- External memory: SD/SDHC memory card up to 32 GB
- Power Supply: DC 12V
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Language: English and Japanese
- Support system: Window XP/Vista/Windows 7,8,10/Mac 10.7.3
- Dimension: L269xW166xH114 mm/10.6x6.5x4.5 in
- Weight: 1410 g/3.1 lb
- MovieMaker - My video is playing at 30 fps although my film was recorded at between 16-24fps.
The unit produce MP4 file that runs at 30fps because today there is no chip that can produce a lesser FPS. However, all computer players have the option to reduce the playback speed. For 8mm reduce the playback speed to 60% and for Super 8 to 80%.
Furthermore, you can use free video editing software like Shotcut from www.shutcut.org or any other video editing software to join files, slow playback, add text, voice over etc.
If you are using a Mac, you can use the pre-installed iMovie App.