F2D Mighty 7-in-1 Film to Digital Converter
20 Megapixels 7 Film Type Digital Converter
Discontinued, replaced by the F2D Titan
Use Promo Code WC2009 and receive $20.00 off and FREE SHIPPING (ground)
Need help buying? Call 949-458-9888
Now you can take all those stacks of 35mm (photo & Archive), 127, 126, 110 Slides / Negatives, Regular 8mm and Super 8 movies and convert them into digital JPEG images to share and preserve them forever.
Wolverine has created a very simple to use device to convert all your film into 20 Megapixels digital images in seconds. So simple to use, it only requires a push of a button. No computer or software is needed. Use it right out of the box to convert all your film by plugging it into an AC outlet or any USB port. All images are saved into its internal memory or direct to an optional SD/SDHC memory card. Easily connects to any Windows PC or MAC, to offload images or view on TV (TV Cable not included).
- 7 Film Type to Digital Converter
- Convert 35mm, 127 (1.5x1.5"), 126KPK, 110 Slides & Negatives into digital in THREE SECONDS
- Take JPEG snap shots of your 8mm and Super 8 Reels. Take enough frames and re-assemble into video
- Unique Speed-Load adapters for fast loading slides & Negatives
- Stand-Alone no computer or software required
- Save images to internal memory (holds min. 40 images) or optional SD/SDHC cards
- 2.4" Color screen
- TV-Out jack to view images on TV (cable not included)
- Brightness and color auto & manual adjustment
- Mac and PC compatible
Unique Speed-Load Adapters
Comes with all adapters and inserts to convert:
- 35mm Slides & Negatives including 35mm Archival film
- 127, 126 KPK & 110 Slides and Negatives
- Frames from 8mm & Super 8 movie Reels
Push slides into the adapter for super fast loading.
Now it takes only 3 SECONDS per slide
Push Negative strips into the adapter for super fast loading.
No more hard to open Negative strip holder that only fits one strip at a time!
8 and Super 8 Still Images
Take snap shots (stills) from your 8 and Super 8 movie Reels. "New" front loading, cutting scanning time in half.
Note: This unit does not convert 8 or Super 8 into digital videos. Check the Wolverine MovieMaker to convert 8 & Super8 into videos.
- F2D Mighty Unit
- Negative Film Adapter
- Slides Adapter
- 110 Negatives Insert
- 110 Slides Insert
- 8 and Super 8 Film Adapter
- AC (110-240V) to USB 5VDC power adapter
- USB cable
- Cleaning Stick
- User Manual
- Max digital image resolution: 5472x3648 Pixels (20 MegaPixels)
- Exposure: Auto & Manual
- Color Balance: Auto & Manual
- Convert method: Single pass
- Light Source: LED backlight
- Screen: Color LCD 2.4" LTPS
- SD/SDHC Card Reader (32GB Max)
- Power Source: 5V DC
- Interface: USB
- Dimensions: 5 x 4 x 3.5 inches
- Weight: 0.5 lbs.
- Compatible with all Windows and Mac Operating Systems
- Box Weight & Dim: 2 lbs, 6.2x5.4x4.1 inches
- Wolverine F2D - I bought the Wolverine F2D from HSN. However, it is not working, the unit is freezing and buttons are not working.
The unit came with a Micro-SD card. However, you need to insert the small Micro-SD card into its adapter and push all the way until it is flush with the edge of the adapter, before inserting the SD adapter into the Wolverine. Please, check the image below: